It’s your satisfaction with the product which matters to us. If by any chance you don’t like the product we value your decision of refund. Your Refund will be processed immediately once the mattress is picked up. Your Return and Refund is as hassle- free, just like the rest of our processes.
Initiate Hassle-Free Return:
- Any return should be initiated within 10 days as per Return Policy.
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org to raise your return request.
- Fill in a simple Durafit Order Return Form.
- Your return request will be validated and accepted within 24 hrs.
- You will be notified, every step of the way, through email.
- Hand over mattress, the Invoice and other documents to our courier partner while return pick-up.
- Once your return is picked up, we will immediately process your refund. Normally the banks take 7 – 10 days to credit the refund to your account.
- This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures to make the terms of this policy binding.
- At durafitindia.com, we are extremely proud of our commitment to protect your privacy. We value your trust in us. We work hard to earn your confidence so that you can enthusiastically use our services and recommend your friends and family to participate in dealing with us. Please read the following policy to understand how your personal information will be treated as you make full use of our Site.
durafitindia.com Privacy Assurance
- durafitindia.com promises that we will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. From time to time we may reveal general statistical information about our Web site and visitors, such as number of visitors, number and type of goods and services purchased, etc. Your trust and confidence is our highest priority.
Information that durafitindia.com collects:
- When you use our Site, we collect and store your personal information. We gather your personal information in order to record, support and facilitate your participation in the activities you select, track your preferences, to provide you with a customized Site experience, to notify you of any updated information and new activities and other related functions offered by durafitindia.com, keep you informed about latest content available on the Site, special offers, and other products and services of ShopClues, to assist you with customer service or technical support issues, to follow up with you after your visit, to otherwise support your relationship with ShopClues or to prevent fraud and unlawful use. For the aforesaid purpose, we only collect such personal information that we consider relevant to understand you or your interests.
- In general, you can visit the Site without having to provide your personal information during which time you remain anonymous and at no time can we identify you unless you have an account on the Site and log on with your user name and password. Once you provide your personal information, you are no more anonymous to us. To fully use our Site, you will need to register using our online registration form, where you may be required to provide us with your name, date of birth, contact number, email id, user id, password, residence / place of business information, billing information, shipping information, bank account details and other personal information as indicated on the forms throughout the Site. Further the fields are marked as mandatory or optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the Site. You may provide us with your durafitindia.com registered user ID. We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behavior on our Site. We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track a user’s movement and gather broad demographic information, to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our site or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our site or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
- If you choose to buy or sell on the Site, we collect information about your buying and selling behavior.
- If you are a seller, we also collect some additional information, such as a billing address, banking information other payment instrument details and tracking information from cheques or money orders.
- If you choose to post messages on our message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or leave feedback for other users, we retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
- If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Site, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
- If you register for the Site on another web site or use a web site providing a service for ShopClues or a web site that helps facilitates your activity on the Site, that web site may provide personal information about you and your transactions back to us.
- Device attributes: information such as the operating system, hardware and software versions, battery level, signal strength, available storage space, browser type, app and file names and types, and plugins.
- Device operations: information about operations and behaviours performed on the device, such as whether a window is foregrounded or backgrounded, or mouse movements (which can help distinguish humans from bots).
- Identifiers: unique identifiers, device IDs and other identifiers, such as from games, apps or accounts that you use.
- Device signals: Bluetooth signals, information about nearby Wi-Fi access points.
- Data from device settings: information that you allow us to receive through device settings that you turn on, such as access to your GPS location, camera or photos.
- Network and connections: information such as the name of your mobile operator or ISP, language, time zone, mobile phone number, IP address, connection speed.
Our use of your information:
- We use your personal information to facilitate the services you request. We do not sell, rent, trade or exchange any personally-identifying information of our Users. We may provide your collected information to our affiliates and service providers under contract (such as customer care, data analytics) to support the operation of the Website and our services. To the extent we use your personal information to market to you, we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses. We use your personal information to: resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote safe trading; collect fees owed; measure consumer interest in the services provided by us, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our User Agreement, and in general to improve the user experience and make it comparable to other e-commerce websites; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection. In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyze demographic, profile and usage data about our users' activity on our Site.
Our Disclosure of your information:
- durafitindia.com may also use personally identifiable information in an aggregated form and disclose to advertisers and other third parties for other marketing and promotional purposes.
- When a user lists a classified advertisement, and the advertisement receives an expression of interest by the interested user, the interested user will be provided the contact information of the user listing the advertisement as provided in the user's registration form.
Items and Services offered on the Site by third parties
Internal Service Providers:
Other Corporate Entities
Your use of other users' information:
In order to facilitate interaction among all durafitindia.com members (buyers, sellers, services providers such as payment gateways and 3PLs, our Site allows you to access other users' contact information. Further, as a seller you will be sent via email the durafitindia.com registered user ID email address and other information, and as a winning buyer you will be sent via email the durafitindia.com registered user ID, email address and other information of the seller. By entering into our User Agreement, you agree that, with respect to other user's personally identifiable information that you obtain through the Site or through a durafitindia.com-related communication or ShopClues-facilitated transaction, durafitindia.com hereby grants to you a license to use such information only for:
(a).ShopClues related communications that are not unsolicited commercial messages, (b). using co-branded services offered through durafitindia.com (e.g. insurance, shipping and fraud complaints), and (c). any other purpose that such user expressly opts into after adequate disclosure of the purpose(s).
- In all cases, you must give users an opportunity to remove themselves from your database and a chance to review what information you have collected about them. In addition, under no circumstances, except as defined in this Section, can you disclose personally identifiable information about another user to any third party without our consent and the consent of such other user after adequate disclosure.
- durafitindia.com and our users do not tolerate spam. Therefore, without limiting the foregoing, you are not licensed to add a durafitindia.com user-even a user who has purchased an item from you-to your mail list (email or physical mail) without their express consent after adequate disclosure.
What about children's privacy?
Use of durafitindia.com is available only to persons who can form a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. If you are under the age of 18, you cannot buy or sell any items on the Site. If you wish to purchase or sell an item on the Site such purchase or sale may be made by your legal guardian or parents who have registered as users of the Site.
Access or change your personally identifiable information:
To protect your privacy and security, we will verify your identity before granting access or making changes to your personally identifying information. If you have registered your profile on durafitindia.com, your registered user ID and Password are required in order to access your profile information.
When you place orders or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you put in before it is sent to us. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines in compliance with the (Indian) Information Technology Act, 2000, protecting it against unauthorized access.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are published on the Site in User Agreement.